Page 248 of 249 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249 LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,960 of 4980

Thread: Treishapromua

  1. #4941
    JBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Backwoods
    Posts
    107

    Default

    She's the only Youtuber I've seen act this way too. I mean, look at all the trash talk that takes place about the other gurus on that other gossip site. And they don't respond to it. I mean, even I get kind of pissed off about things that are said and stupid assumptions that are made about people like Essiebutton or Pinksofoxy...or even Elle. But they don't respond to it.
    I think the reason why Treisha is reacting so crazy-like to it is that she created a false persona to try to gain more views and earn more money on YT. She tried to pass herself off as this super successful and wealthy makeup artist. And a super devout Christian. But there were too many cracks in her story and it was only a matter of time before people figured it out. I think she's freaking out more than other YTers because she actually has a lot to hide and doesn't want to be exposed. I think that if she went on Youtube as herself, this wouldn't have happened.
    Last edited by Jelly; 03-25-2013 at 02:22 AM.

  2. #4942

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    I think Treisha is acting like this because she wants the attention. She had her kids at a very young age. I picture her having her boys and leaving them with her mother as she went out and did as she please. She is used to getting her way, like a little child. She can't tell us to stop and she can't stop her actions. Her maturity level hasn't gone much past that of her daughter B (who I assume is more mature). Classic case of arrested development. This ladies is why 14-16 year olds should not have babies in today's society.

  3. #4943
    Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stirring the Cauldron
    Posts
    1,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JBomb View Post
    She's the only Youtuber I've seen act this way too. I mean, look at all the trash talk that takes place about the other gurus on that other gossip site. And they don't respond to it. I mean, even I get kind of pissed off about things that are said and stupid assumptions that are made about people like Essiebutton or Pinksofoxy...or even Elle. But they don't respond to it.
    I think the reason why Treisha is reacting so crazy-like to it is that she created a false persona to try to gain more views and earn more money on YT. She tried to pass herself off as this super successful and wealthy makeup artist. And a super devout Christian. But there were too many cracks in her story and it was only a matter of time before people figured it out. I think she's freaking out more than other YTers because she actually has a lot to hide and doesn't want to be exposed. I think that if she went on Youtube as herself, this wouldn't have happened.
    i think you are right- she has so much more to hide.

    i have never known anyone like trasha. the amount of lying is astounding. the sheer volume of lies. so in one way- she is herself on YT. she is a liar.
    sweetie pie

  4. #4944
    Jenmarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
    i think you are right- she has so much more to hide.

    i have never known anyone like trasha. the amount of lying is astounding. the sheer volume of lies. so in one way- she is herself on YT. she is a liar.
    And when she lashes out she ATTACKS, sometimes viciously. When you see what she says and how she acts in unguarded moments, that is the real Treisha.

  5. #4945
    Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stirring the Cauldron
    Posts
    1,903

    Default

    the internet never forgets
    sweetie pie

  6. #4946
    Jenmarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
    the internet never forgets
    Neither do I Jelly. Pie eating contest? Yeah I remember.

  7. #4947
    Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stirring the Cauldron
    Posts
    1,903

    Default

    this was the first time she has lashed out?
    liar.
    do i have to make ANOTHER list? let's just start in the Truth about Trasha thread

    Picture 31.jpg
    sweetie pie

  8. #4948
    Jenmarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
    this was the first time she has lashed out?
    liar.
    do i have to make ANOTHER list? let's just start in the Truth about Trasha thread

    Picture 31.jpg
    She can't be this delusional? She posted a picture of who she thinks I am TWICE! She attacked me on the blog, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

    And yeah TTAT was written as response to her "lashing out"

  9. #4949

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Seems someone who frequents Moar Fail has noticed Treisha too.
    ETA, this is from 3/2 under the oven mitt post in the comments. There were a few others, but they included the R word, so I passed...

    Last edited by formerbbfan; 03-10-2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Duh moment

  10. #4950
    Jenmarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by formerbbfan View Post
    Seems someone who frequents Moar Fail has noticed Treisha too.
    ETA, this is from 3/2 under the oven mitt post in the comments. There were a few others, but they included the R word, so I passed...

    Hmmmm, you mean there are other people besides us talking shit about Trasha on the Internet? I could've sworn we were the only people on the Internet who has access to her videos who doesn't like her?

  11. #4951

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Yep...and I'm 100% sure that wasn't Jelly. Treasha, there are others out there that agree with us about your teeth.

  12. #4952
    Jenmarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by formerbbfan View Post
    Yep...and I'm 100% sure that wasn't Jelly. Treasha, there are others out there that agree with us about your teeth.
    Not me. I don't frequent that place. It's like the bowels of hell.

  13. #4953

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    It's a scary place. If she wants to see people at work, she needs to see what they did to Kailyn. OMG

  14. #4954
    Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stirring the Cauldron
    Posts
    1,903

    Default

    who is she trying to fool?

    The Righteous- ha ha ha.jpg
    sweetie pie

  15. #4955
    Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stirring the Cauldron
    Posts
    1,903

    Default

    well- i don't know about this- but i do know that everyone has seen your PORN

    Holier than thou.jpg
    sweetie pie

  16. #4956
    Jenmarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
    well- i don't know about this- but i do know that everyone has seen your PORN

    Holier than thou.jpg
    Lol! Nice job of perverting Joel's message to suit her. I'm not even a Joel Osteen fan.

  17. #4957

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Darling there is a reason why I dislike Joel Osteen...

  18. #4958
    Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stirring the Cauldron
    Posts
    1,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Darling there is a reason why I dislike Joel Osteen...
    only one? i thought there were several million?
    sweetie pie

  19. #4959
    Jenmarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Darling there is a reason why I dislike Joel Osteen...
    Get in line

  20. #4960
    Legit MUA pixxxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    storybrook
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Ps missy is gorgeous.

    #cantstandtheheatgetyourassoutthekitchen
    on your best day you will never be me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •