Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Myhousewifelife/Organizedlikejen

Default Myhousewifelife/Organizedlikejen

I decided to start this one....

Guess $$ can't buy decent Internet service.. I am glad vlogust is over! She was taking crazy to a whole new level! Who gets excited that they are the designated light bulb replacer?

She has been quite the busy bee lately.. Not! Seems both channels dedicated to her are shams. She isn't a housewife and putting your crap in boxes and containers isn't organizing. I think mylazylife and howtohoard are better names for her channels.

I wonder why the princess hasn't invested in the gold Sigma brushes?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBooBoo View Post
    I wonder why the princess hasn't invested in the gold Sigma brushes?
    Probably because Elle and Blair haven't been using them! Not that I EVER watch Elle and Blair.....*SHUDDER*.....

She is quite simply the most useless excuse for a woman I've ever seen. She makes Mariardurrr look like a workhorse!

Well for all the mess Maria is she does have a purpose in life.. Jen has nothing with no prospects on the horizon

Yet another YT'ber to watch. I found another too this week. MrsTheDoll. You guys are so much ahead of the game. I'm jealous.....

Quote Originally Posted by bayliss View Post
    Yet another YT'ber to watch. I found another too this week. MrsTheDoll. You guys are so much ahead of the game. I'm jealous.....
    Stick around, kid- Mommie has OODLES of train wrecks to be watched!!!

We need to start a MrsTheDoll thread! Although, she has gotten SOOOOOOOO dreadfully boring, since the Injun took away her credit cards.....

Yes, I said INJUN! Somebody come throw Mommie into Gossip Prison!

Mor-neeeen *in my best 'Judy's Life' voice* Ms. JoanieC! Mor-neeeen GRs !

Just wanted to hit on the topic of InJun. *giggles*

I am one of them thar Injuns.
    80% according to my 'papers'.
    Yes, I have 'papers'. Certificates, actually.
    Certs name the tribe, where the tribe stands in rank and that it is recognized by the U.S. blah, blah, blah.
    We are considered the modern descendants of the California Mission Indians, run by the tribal counsel.

All this to say.....
    I chuckled the first time the subject of Injuns came up on other site.
    I actually LOL'd this time as I read it.

Yes, maybe I have a sick sense of humor.
    I just figure, in the grand scheme of things, life is way too short to take some things too seriously.

With that said....Carry on! :)

Her latest message:

OrganizedJen 3,580 like this
    20 minutes ago

Housewife Confessional - Some of you may know that the Fowler sisters, Elle & Blair, who are beauty gurus on YouTube have recently released a novel called Beneath The Glitter. They've been doing a book tour and actually came to Chicago yesterday. They were signing books at the Barnes & Noble at what I consider to be my "home base" mall, Old Orchard. I am a long time fan of the sisters. Blair's videos were the first I ever watched on YouTube & that led me to Elle's channels, which quickly became 2 of my very favorite. I would have really loved to go meet the Fowler ladies & have my book signed. Unfortunately I am such a scaredy cat about things like that. I get so nervous thinking about meeting someone I admire (but do not know personally) face to face. Additionally, the thought of waiting in a line surrounded by what I can only assume would be a ton of people makes me feel really anxious. I don't do particularly well in crowds, especially when I am not with someone I trust. Isn't that sad? I missed out on this opportunity that does not present itself all of the time due to fear. I am getting much better with my social anxiety lately, especially around people I already know at least somewhat, but strangers & crowds still scare me. Baby steps, I guess, right?

Have any of you met the Fowler sisters before or been to one of their recent book signings? I'd love to know about your experience...

Ms.Frtc, I KNEW I liked you- Indeed, my own father's grandfather, was a full-blooded Cherokee Indian from Oklahoma- my only regret, is that I do not have MORE American Indian blood in my veins, I believe it is where I get both my style AND sass!

How OLD is this woman??? Isn't she in her early 30's? What in HELL is she doing, watching Elle and Blair?

Those two children are mind-numbing- I have actually attemped to watch one or the other, and I CANNOT do it. Michelle Phan is weirdly fascinating in teeny doses; Temptalia is, on occasion, informative; but, Elle and Blair? All they do is sit in a pink bedroom with a bunch of mass-produced, particle-board furnishings, while screaming about some bizarre brand of eyeshadow THAT YOU JUST HAVE TO GO OUT AND BUY RIGHT NOW, IT'S SO PIGMENTED, WOW!

So the gruesome twosome have ghost-written a book, huh??? Well, in a world, where thekatieab is a "Makeup Journalist", I suppose ANYTHING is now possible! So, who the hell is going to be stupid enough to go out and spend hard cash on it???

...Why, JEN IS!!!! If she's not to anxious to drive her top-of-the-line BMTroubleYou down to the Barnes and Noble, that is! Perhaps she can hire somebody to do that for her, too!

Default Part 1 of 2

A full-blooded Cherokee Indian from Oklahoma? I bow down to you and your bloodline!

Well, take it from one who knows....having more AI blood in the veins can be a blessing AND a curse.
    Before the cancer/chemo/bald head, before she passed away, my sister had jet black hair (with the stray greys poking out here and there) and the very characteristic nose....with the bump. :)
    Before I gained all my poundage, all anyone ever commented on were my high cheek bones and black hair.

We found out early on, and even as late as mid nineties to early part of this century, there are certain places Injuns don't belong, aren't welcomed.
    Other times, the blessings part, we were welcomed and sometimes even celebrated.
    Without my sister, I no longer venture out to new places alone. One just never knows.
    Oh well, ya can't cure stooopid.

Part 2 of 2

Thank you for sharing your bloodline with us.....I love hearing about ALL bloodlines, people and places!
    And if the people happen to be a wee bit anal, that's a bonus!

Back on track, speaking of Anal......
    I was scanning through some of Ms. Jen's older videos earlier today.
    I've got my own opinion, since I'm not a doctor.....this woman is not what she professes to be in her videos.
    The Utah bedroom.....scattered clothes, shoes, etc.
    Hotel rooms where personal belongings are strewn about, clothing put right on top of bedspreads, counters used for food, etc.
    Anyone who says they are so organized, a bit OCD (read: Anal) and can't stand clutter would NOT be able to live like that even temporarily, not even a couple hours.

My mind is now in cynical mode. She took psych in college, yes?
    Are we part of her thesis? Her dissertation? An experiment?
    Is she collecting data from all the comments from strangers viewing YouTube to write about it at a later date?
    If she is taking the good with the bad, then finding GG was her goldmine!

Ok, OK. Not much sleep and way too much channel ID the last week. I'll bring it down a notch.

Again Ms.JoanieC, Thank you so very much for the invite. I feel so free here!

It IS refreshing, isn't it, to be on somewhere, where you can REALLY let the fur fly, and not worry about an axe coming down on your neck!

You know, that is a VERY interesting theory about Jen- and if I gave her credit for any intelligence, I would seriously consider it!

But, I don't!

I think she really is just that whack-a-doo. Paleface Yuppie, speaks with forked tongue- Name her, TalksLikeJackassSpendsLikeDingbat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpkE8...H2FSXzjD0tvLRA

"THE BUSY BEE BUZZ"?????

How the HELL can she be so damn "BUSY", if she doesn't even cook or clean???? Somebody, PLEASE steal MrsTheDoll's baseball bat, and beat this little girl SENSELESS!

She sure likes to treat herself to junk..a lot! So much for I only eat like this on vacation...well to 99% of the world her whole life is just one useless vacation

OK...So I joined this website just to have a bit of fun with LisaD and just happened upon this forum. I watched a few of this Jen chicks vids a while back before I clicked "unsubscribe". I just lurked on her channel. Never commented. Was too speechless to comment. All I can say is WTF. Saw a few vids of her and her husband in Disneyworld. Evidently they are obsessed with the place (and all things Disney) and go there at least once a year. Anyway, I watched parts of one of her Disney vaca vlogs and was totally spellbound and frankly, grossed out, by the amount of food these two consumed in the course of a day. OMG...I've never seen anything like it! Full breakfast, mid-morning snack, full lunch with dessert, afternoon snack, full dinner with appetizer, entree, dessert cart (with several beers and cocktails and after dinner drinks), then late nite snacks. And all this at the best places in the park! I can't even go on right now.....the whole thing sickened me. He's a big guy, and she's no skinny minney, but she still must have a hollow leg. I could go on and on about her Disney princess crown he gave her, but that's enough for now. Weird! Very weird! Takes all kinds though!

Don is now buying her gifts for finishing her big project!! Ummm it wouldn't take her long nor be such a big project if she didn't hoard everything.. I would have to move if my hubby bought me gifts every time I did a "housewife" duty. All these treats and rewards are not helping her prove that she is a housewife and not a 6 year old! And that dress she bought from Free People? Looks ridiculous she does not have the legs to pull off short dresses

For someone who is anxious being around people she has a lot of extra furniture to store.. She has enough stuff for 10 families..hoarder!

This video endlessly fascinates me-

Skip to 3:00. The broad CANNOT SCRAMBLE EGGS. How difficult is it, to scramble an egg??? She is completely, utterly USELESS!