Brand New – Restaurant Reputation Program, Restaurant Reputation. A growing field and growing concern. Program offers a Mini Course for Restaurant Owners, Chefs, Staff and Reputation Marketers. The OTO is the Master Course, a 21 Day Bootcamp. The course encourages students to reach out to the firm that referred them to the course/or purchased it for them. Managing your online restaurant reputation is about managing and reducing risk. I am not alone in the belief that review sites like Yelp and TripAdvisor are necessary evils. They can help build your restaurant and fill seats, but they can also bury your restaurant. It’s important that you keep online reviews in perspective. You are going to get negative, sometimes even damaging, reviews from guests (or fake reviews….grrrr…), but how you handle these reviews (positive reviews too) is infinitely more important than the review itself. I speak the truth. How you respond is like a stage play, a performance! But you’re putting on this performance for all the other guests, not just for the one who left the feedback. If the feedback was outrageous, the expectation is you will be outraged and react poorly. But if you respond calmly and professionally (strategicallly, like I teach you in this course) it will show all of your other potential guests that the feedback can’t possibly be valid.
If you fall under one of these categories, you need this course:
- Deli Owners
- Diner Owners
- Reputation Gurus
- Buffet Owners
- Restaurant Staff
- Bistro Owners
- Chip Shop Owners
- Pop-up Owners
- Restaurant Consultants
- Reputation Marketers
- Restaurant Owners
- Kiosk & Snack Shop Owners
Here’s What You’ll Learn Inside :
- Learn How To Handle Negative Online Feedback
- Learn How To Use Negative Reviews To Build Your Restaurant
- Learn How To Handle Positive Feedback To Grow Like Crazy
- Learn How To Handle Super (‘Elite’) Reviewers
- Learn How To Use Social Media To Bring It All Together
WHY THIS COURSE
Online reviews can have a huge impact on your restaurant. Potential guests are referring to Google and online review sites like Yelp, to make decisions about where to eat. They use their smart phones, and they ask hands-free devices, Google Home and Amazon Alexa, for suggestions. Now is the time to act.
This should be important to you!
Obviously, the goal is to have an excellent online reputation, with lots of positive reviews, but negative reviews are going to happen, especially in the food industry. Are you ready for them? Do you know how to respond appropriately?
This mini course goes into more detail, but let’s look at some reasons why responding is important to your restaurant:
– Your guests have become used to seeing feedback/responses to their reviews
– Reviews without feedback contribute to an overall negative online reputation
– Responding to feedback reduces the risk of the online discussion getting out of hand (wild fires!)
– Proper/Strategic reponses can reduce the impact that Elite/Super Reviewers have on you
– Quick responses show guests you care and that their opinions and feedback are valued
– By counter-attacking a reviewer, you risk the news and press getting involved (the course shows why that is bad)
– Strategic responses to both negative and positive feedback can actually build your restaurant. Holistically
CLASSIC RESTAURANT MISTAKES
Well-meaning and understandibly frustrated restaurant owners, chefs and staff make these classic mistakes:
– Lashing out at guests that leave negative reviews
– Calling guests fat pigs, ranting, slurs (yes, this happens!)
– Taking guests to court
– Sending thugs out to harm guests (yes, this happens too!)
– Putting up signs, posters and billboards
– Going on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and calling the guest out by name
– Asking the public to only give them a 1 star rating, to protest
All of these mistakes are done out of frustration and anger. The number of times these actions actually work, is so tiny it’s not worth nothing.
Tags : Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar – Should you Buy It?, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar – The best prices, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar A Quick Peek Inside, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Bonus, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Bonuses, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Buy, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Discount And Massive Bonus, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Honest Review, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar How to Buy?, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Is It Worth It?, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Mega Bonus, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Review, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Review And Bonus Buy Here, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Review And Bonus Buy With Confidence, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Review And Bonus Do I Really Need it, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Should I buy it?, Handling Restaurant Reviews Like a Rockstar Who is thisfor?