High quality content that is ready for you to use today!. Now is your chance to have new, high-quality content all about sleep hygiene and developing sleep habits. Brand new, ready-to-publish content, beautiful graphics and covers, and printables you can customize – all on the popular, emerging topic of sleep hygiene! Sleep Hygiene is a Hot, Evergreen Topic That Appeals to Everyone. According to the CDC, quality sleep and the number of sleeping hours is dropping dramatically among adults. The American Sleep Association found that 50-70 million adults in the U.S. alone struggle with insomnia or other sleep disorders. Why has it gotten so bad? Because daytime and nighttime habits have changed. This prewritten content package explores the problems behind poor sleeping habits, and developing new daily routines to encourage better quality sleep.
What is Sleep Hygiene?
This brand new PLR package gives you high-quality content, graphics, and printables that explores sleep hygiene and how people can improve their sleep by changing their habits. Okay, but what is sleep hygiene? Sleep hygiene is the term used for describing daytime and nighttime habits related to your sleep. This includes (but is not limited to): Taking naps during the day, Having a bedroom that is calming and relaxing, Whether or not you use devices in bed, What you choose to eat or drink before bed and Having a nighttime routine. With the Sleep Hygiene PLR package, you get an eBook, report, articles, printables, and more bonuses on all this emerging niche.
This brand new, 32-page eBook, Sleep Hygiene: Habits to Help You Sleep, introduces your readers to what sleep hygiene is and how important sleep habits are. With this eBook, you get an in-depth beginner’s guide all about sleep hygiene, and how the daily habits and nighttime routines people have can dictate the quality of sleep they will get. There are 7,468 words of content, including a disclaimer, introduction, and table of contents.
What You Get in the Sleep Hygiene PLR Package
- ‘Sleep Hygiene: Habits to Help You Sleep’ – 32 pages, 7,468 words
- eCover Graphics – JPG & PSD files
- Custom-Made Printables for Sleep
- ‘Sleep Habits of Successful People’ – 9 pages, 2,396 words
- Report eCover Graphics – JPG & PSD files
- 10 Articles – 500+ Words, Text & Word Format
- Social Media Graphics & Posts
- Resources Page
- Royalty-Free Images
Here’s Sleep Hygiene PLR Package Details :
=> ‘Sleep Hygiene: Habits to Help You Sleep’ eBook
This brand new, 32-page eBook, Sleep Hygiene: Habits to Help You Sleep, introduces your readers to what sleep hygiene is and how important sleep habits are. With this eBook, you get an in-depth beginner’s guide all about sleep hygiene, and how the daily habits and nighttime routines people have can dictate the quality of sleep they will get. There are 7,468 words of content, including a disclaimer, introduction, and table of contents. These 4 chapters are included:
- Chapter 1 – Understanding Sleep Hygiene
- Chapter 2 – The Effects of Sleep Hygiene
- Chapter 3 – Setting Up a Room Sanctuary
- Chapter 4 – Natural Remedies for Better Sleep
What Do You Get?
- High-Quality eBook Written by a Professional Writer
- Fully-Formatted with Chapter Images, Table of Contents, and Disclaimer
- Content That is Brand New and 100% Unique
- Casual & Conversational Tone That is Easy to Customize for Your Needs!
- Word and Text Documents Included
=> eBook eCover Graphics
You will also get professionally-designed eCover graphics to go with the eBook. The flat version and both 3D versions of the cover come with PSD files, making them easy to edit.
=>Custom Sleep Tracker Printables
Give your readers what they are really looking for – printables! With these printables, you can edit them in PowerPoint, then save as PDF files, and provide them as a bonus or an opt-in incentive for signing up for your list.
There are 5 main types of sleep tracker and sleep log printables, including the following:
1. Sleep Quality Tracker (Weekly)
2. Weekly Sleep Log
3. Sleep Quality Tracker (Monthly)
4. Bedtime Routine Planner
5. Weekly Sleep Notes
Then there are multiple variations of each, including different colors, styles, images, and backgrounds used.
=> ‘Sleep Habits of Successful People’ Report
Need more sleep content? The ‘Sleep Habits of Successful People’ report is perfect to be used as an opt-in for your blog. This new lead magnet covers a very popular topic about sleep – what successful people do differently to get adequate sleep, which allows them to become more successful. Sleep Habits of Successful People – Report Topics, 9 pages, 2,396 words
1. Insomnia is Holding You Back
2. They Stick to a Strict Sleep Schedule
3. How Successful People Get Better Sleep
4. The Dangers of Neglecting Your Sleep
5. Bad Sleep Habits to Avoid
6. More Good Habits
=> Report eCover Graphics
The ‘Sleep Habits of Successful People’ prewritten report also comes with an editable cover, including two 3D versions.
=> 10 Sleep Hygiene & Sleep Habit Articles
Add more relevant content to your blog to increase your authority on this topic with the following articles. The article topics are all on various sleep habit and sleep-related issues, from signs of insomnia to using sleep aids.
Article Topics Include:
1. How to Improve Your Sleep with a Shift Work Schedule (505 words)
2. Signs You Aren’t Getting Enough Sleep (526 words)
3. How to Help Children Get Better Sleep (678 words)
4. Sleep Changes When You Are Pregnant (508 words)
5. Do You Have a Problem with Oversleeping? (535 words)
6. How Eating Disorders Affect Your Sleep (506 words)
7. Menopause and Sleep Changes (565 words)
8. Sleeping Aids: Natural VS Over-the-Counter Remedies (548 words)
9. Understanding the Different Stages of Sleep (637 words)
10. What Could Be Hurting Your Sleep? (624 words)
=> Social Media Graphics & Posts
Promote your blog posts on social media sites like Instagram and Pinterest with these editable social media graphics. They each come in JPG and PSD format, allowing you to edit them easily with your own unique blog post titles.
* There is also a social media post written for each article/blog post title.
- Become an Authority on the Topic : Become an authority on a topic that is evergreen and universal – appealing to everyone!
- Tap Into a Rapidly Growing Market : Appeal to the widespread audience looking for content on sleep habits. Sleep hygiene has over 100,000 searches monthly.
- Quality, Done-for-You Content : Get brand new, done-for-you content on sleep hygiene that is ready for you to start using right away.
Q : What rights come with this PLR product?
You will get standard private label rights with the Sleep Hygiene PLR package. You can edit, customize, and change the content for your own needs to add to your blog, give away for free, or sell to your list. The only rule is that you don’t get resell rights.. meaning you can’t sell the private label rights to someone else.
Q : How do I make the content unique?
How you edit or customize the PLR content in this product is completely up to you! You can change titles of the eBook, report, or articles, update the graphics, or edit the written content to be relevant for your own use. What you choose to edit and how much is entirely up to you, and what the PLR content is being used for.
Q : How do I get access to the product?
Getting access is easy! You will not only receive an email after your purchase with instructions for downloading the product, but you can also get it directly from JVZoo after the checkout process is complete. Just go to your buyer’s area in JVZoo, look under your Orders, and you will find the Sleep Hygiene PLR special there. Just download the link, and you’re all set.
Q : What is your refund policy?
Due to the nature of PLR, this is a non-refundable product.